How to Become Wealthy: 5 Expert Tips From Financial Planners
All of us spend our lives carefully planning around our finances and investments for the future to support our family. But with a few changes in your financial planning, you could cover a significant milestone that could change not only your life but also your investments and financial strategies.
Becoming a millionaire may seem far off or just too impossible to achieve. After all, not all of us win the jackpot in the lottery every day. Many people have become self-made millionaires since the pandemic left us in charge of our finances and savings. You can seek some help and advice from professional financial advisors and accounts to prevent you from making rookie mistakes and to stay focused on your goal to become a millionaire.
Andrea Piacquadio/ Pexels | The wealthiest person always finds a way to save beyond their retirement plans
Becoming a millionaire is all about what steps you take and what decisions you make. Simply put, there’s no secret formula but just a few tips and tricks to help you along the way.
Here’s what some financial planners have to say about managing your money:
- Think beyond your retirement: This is the first and the most valuable advice, to not let retirement savings be your ultimate goal. Aim to accomplish after retirement, be lofty, grow more and more financially, and give yourself something more to work on even after you have retired.
Pixabay/ Pexels | There’s no limits to how high you can aspire to achieve
- Invest early and consistently: Many people who have a modest income manage their lives to become millionaires by investing their top priority and saving consistently. You can start by investing 10% of your income by the age of 25 every month. Doing so, you can find yourself sitting on almost 1.5 million dollars of savings by the age of 65 to 70.
- You must invest over a long period; The earlier you start investing, the better it would prove to be your goal.
- Find ways to earn more: Increasing your income through different ways is also an excellent strategy for achieving your millionaire goal. Simple ways would be to work towards a promotion or a raise, but you can also find other jobs that offer you a higher salary. Some people take up part-time or flexible jobs to earn easily, such as freelancing, brand accounts management, working at a call center, or other suitable side hustles.
Pixabay/ Pexels | Winners are people who never quit even if they fail again and again
- Set up automatic investments: Set up your bank accounts to automatically transfer 10 to 15 percent of your income into investment accounts such as workspace, mutual funds, and brokerage accounts. Automatic payments prevent you from investing the money yourself every month, and you can focus on other investment goals and how to accumulate your wealth faster. It would be best if you were diligent about investing money in the stock market, real estate, properties, and potential small business ventures that could go big in the future.
- Have a budget: Budgeting helps you be strategic about your finances and mark your spending. You can narrow down an estimate of your total monthly expenditure by totaling your average expenditures from bills and receipts of the previous year. Once you know your financial position, you can even invest extra money in the stock market.
More in Business
Five Tech Products You Use on the Daily That Weren’t Around 10 Years Ago
A lot can happen in the span of 10 years, especially in the world of technology. With the pace new apps...May 5, 2023
E-Commerce Sectors That Will Grow Rapidly in the Future
If you go back a decade from today, businesses were focused on conventional brick & mortar stores, and entrepreneurs had no...May 2, 2023
This Is How You Can Recession-Proof Yourself With Little Savings
No one is exempt from the negative repercussions of an economic recession. However, there are things people can do to protect...April 29, 2023
Gen Z and Millennials Are Cancelling Coachella for This Reason
It’s no secret that today’s younger generations value their social experiences. From going to bars and music festivals, all of these...April 25, 2023
4 Stages of the Business Cycle
The business cycle is a term used to describe the natural rise and fall of economic activity. It is a pattern...April 22, 2023
Gen Z Isn’t Prepared for Work And It Could Impact The Global Economy
In today’s rapidly-evolving technological landscape, artificial intelligence (AI), quantum computing, and cybersecurity have become central to the modern workplace. Businesses that...April 12, 2023
Why Ferrari Blacklisted These Celebrities
Ferrari is one of the world’s most prestigious supercars and its ownership has become a status symbol. As such, it imposes...April 8, 2023
5 Essential Steps For Prepping For A Job Interview
The best way to ensure you get the desired job is to be prepared for your interview. Preparation is key, as...April 1, 2023
Five Top Investors Who Capitalized On The 2008 Global Financial Crisis
The 2007–2008 Global Financial Crisis (GFC) was an unprecedented event that had long-lasting impacts worldwide. This disastrous time resulted in many...March 26, 2023